Center: The Forge
Game: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Platform: Wii U
Entrant Type: Player
Tournament Type: Player Double Elimination
Start Date: May 6th, 2018 @ 3:00 PM UTC
Check In: Not required
- 12:00 PM Doors Open
- 1:15 PM Smash 4 Doubles Signups End
- 1:30 PM Smash 4 Doubles Starts
- 3:15 PM Smash 4 Singles Signups End
- 3:30 PM Smash 4 Singles Starts
- $5 Venue (Memberships do not cover tournament venue)
- $10 per team (Doubles)
- $5 Entry (Singles)
- Winning split: 60/30/10
- over 50 people: 45/25/20/10
- WiiU Pro
- First 3 people to bring setups with all DLC gets venue free. Setup must be used for tournament for venue waiver
- When a match is called, both players should report to the assigned station within 10 minutes - if the game has not started after that point, players are subject to forfeiting games and/or the set at the TO's discretion.
- Players required to report to assigned station within 10 minutes of being called.
- May result in forfeit sets or disqualification.
- Please refer to the rules for the venue. Be respectful and clean up before you leave.
- Mid-match coaching prohibited
- Mid-set coaching allowed for players not on the PR list
- After-set coaching is A-OK
- Game Settings
- Handicap: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Damage Ratio: 1.0x
- Items: Off and None
- Pause: Off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- All DLC characters are legal
- Stock: 2
- Time: 6 mins
- and time are set to 2 stock and 6 minutes for Singles
- Stock: 3
- Time: 8 mins
- 1-1-1-1 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners
- Cannot transfer existing Miis
- No specials
- Players select their characters.
- Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection (see section 1.4)- (Chopping block)
- Use Stage Striking to determine the first stage
- The players play the first match of the set
- After the match:
- Winning player of preceding match strikes a stage
- Losing player picks the stage for next match
- Winning player of preceding match may choose to change characters
- Losing player of preceding match may choose to change characters
- The next match is played
- Repeat Steps 4 through 8 for all subsequent matches until set is complete
- Starter Stages
- Final Destination
- Town and City
- Lylat Cruise
- Counter pick Stages
- Dream Land 64
- Treated as Battlefield in striking phase. If Battlefield is banned, Dream Land 64 is also banned and vice-versa.
- Omega Stages**
- Treated as Final Destination in striking phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega Stages are banned and vice versa. All Omega Stages are legal as counter pick until further notice, as we voted on that as a community.
- Dream Land 64
**Modified DSR: Players cannot counter pick to the most recent stage they won on during a set
Stage Agreement Clause: In the case where both players agree to play on a banned stage, then it is legal to play on for that set.