Center: Evo Gaming
Entrant Type: Team
Tournament Type: 48 Player Round Robin
Start Date: May 28th, 2016 @ 7:00 PM UTC
Check In: Opens 60 minutes before start
Format: Single Elimination Best of 3, Best of 5 Finals
Registration: Limit to 12 teams, team registration permitted, single players or small groups will be grouped randomly with other players.
- Each team will get points in a best of 3 series (first game to semi-final’s) or best of 5 series (finals). If at the end of a series the score is tied, the winner is determined in a single round King of the Hill (KOTH) capture point, chosen randomly.
- On payload and capture point maps, teams will receive 1 point for successfully attacking or defending. If both teams won on the attacking side, then the team with the fastest map time will receive an extra point. If both teams win on defending side, then the team that captured the farthest objective will receive an extra point, OR if that is a tie as well, no extra point will be rewarded.
- On KOTH maps, teams will receive 1 point for each capture point taken in a best of 3.
- Map selection for the series is to be done by a map draft on http://owdraft.com
- Draft tool settings: Starting team = Random
- Teams take turns banning maps until 5 maps are left – the remaining 5 maps will make up pool used for the series – teams will then continue banning until there is only 1 map left – that map will be the first one played in the series.
- The team that went second in the drafting process will get to choose the starting side (attack or defense) for the first map.
- For game 2 and onward, the loser of the previous map will choose the next map from the map pool that was determined in the map draft and the winner of the previous map will get to choose the starting side – each map can only be played once in a series.
Ingame problems and disqualifications:
- If a player for some reason cannot continue the game, the game may be remade provided that the issue happened before the one minute mark and no objectives were taken.
- First usage of known exploits or bugs will result in a forfeit of the current game. A second usage of known exploits or bugs will result in disqualification and potentially bans from participating in further Evo Gaming tournaments.
- A formal complaint regarding behavior and/or bugs needs to occur no more than 15 minutes after the game ended, otherwise the matter will be considered as closed.
- Admins will reserve the right to disqualify a team based on their behavior at their sole discretion if something noteworthy is brought to their attention.
Must be 18+ or have parental consent prior to event. Teams must pre-register by purchasing separate tickets or have a captain purchase them. Event begins at 12:00 PM, registration closes/tournament begins at 1:00 PM. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.